Developer Techland has introduced Dying Light 2‘s Replace 1.4.0 shall be simply the primary a part of a deliberate 5 years value of free content material for gamers, which suggests the title shall be supported into the extremely futuristic-sounding yr 2027.
Update 1.4.0 is now stay, and it brings with it many quality-of-life modifications, bug fixes, and technical enhancements. The large-ticket gadgets, nevertheless, are as follows:
- Chapter Agent — meet Harper, a former Nightrunner that acts as your hyperlink to the brand new options. Discover him on the Fish Eye Canteen and help him in taking down the Contaminated.
- New Rank System — uncover a system that strengthens the bond between you and the agent by finishing up his duties.
- Day by day and Weekly Bounties — face the Contaminated head-on in a sequence of each day and weekly night time actions that can earn you repute factors upon completion.
- Unlockables — with sufficient repute factors, you’ll be able to rank as much as unlock entry to high-end weapons, outfits, and consumables.
- 2 New Currencies — to buy these new gadgets, you’ll first want to gather mutation samples off of the corpses of the Particular Contaminated and purchase distinctive Harper’s Tokens with every new rank.
- New Enemies — meet the lethal and fierce Mutated Contaminated, the Risky Tyrant, and the Risky Hive.
- Chapter Mission — on this mission, you’ll have to endure time trials that can check your stealth, parkour, and fight expertise to the restrict.
Dying Gentle 2 has sold quite well since its launch, and we thought it was a good sequel that was ultimately hurt by expectations. The primary piece of main paid DLC for the sport has been delayed until September, so it is cool that Techland is offering such meaty free updates within the meantime.
Did Dying Gentle 2 stay as much as your expectations? Are you planning on checking again in with the sport after this newest patch? Keep human within the feedback part under.