Newcastle United followers will probably be keen on the beginning of the 2022/23 Premier League season with an thrilling summer season set to be headlined by a number of big-name arrivals.
The Magpies improved significantly beneath Eddie Howe final season following a dismal begin beneath Steve Bruce and will probably be seeking to push on from their Eleventh-place end.
Their 2022/23 Premier League fixture checklist has been formally confirmed. Right here is every part you want to know.
Newcastle United Premier League Schedule 2022/23
- Nottingham Forest (H) – August sixth
- Brighton (A) – August thirteenth
- Man City (H) – August twentieth
- Wolves (A) – August twenty seventh
- Liverpool (A) – August thirty first
- Crystal Palace (H) – September third
- West Ham (A) – September tenth
- Bournemouth (H) – September seventeenth
- Fulham (A) – October 1st
- Brentford (H) – October eighth
- Man United (A) – October fifteenth
- Everton (H) – October nineteenth
- Spurs (A) – October twenty second
- Aston Villa (H) – October twenty ninth
- Southampton (A) – November fifth
- Chelsea (H) – November twelfth
- Leicester (A) – December twenty sixth
- Leeds (H) – December thirty first
- Arsenal (A) – January 2nd
- Fulham (H) – January 14th
- Crystal Palace (A) – January twenty first
- West Ham (H) – February 4th
- Bournemouth (A) – February Eleventh
- Liverpool (H) – February 18th
- Brighton (H) – February twenty fifth
- Man Metropolis (A) – March 4th
- Wolves (H) – March Eleventh
- Nottingham Forest (A) – March 18th
- Man United (H) – April 1st
- Brentford (A) – April eighth
- Aston Villa (A) – April fifteenth
- Spurs (H) – April twenty second
- Everton (A) – April twenty fifth
- Southampton (H) – April twenty ninth
- Arsenal (H) – Might sixth
- Leeds (A) – Might thirteenth
- Leicester (H) – Might twentieth
- Chelsea (A) – Might twenty eighth
2022/23 Premier League Key Dates
The 2022/23 Premier League marketing campaign will probably be an unorthodox one, with the season set to be hit by an prolonged break as a result of Qatar World Cup.
The Premier League season will start sooner than common as a result of World Cup, with the primary recreation set to kick off on the weekend starting Friday, August fifth.
The winter break will start on Monday, November 14th, with no motion to be performed for a month and a half, as gamers return for a jam-packed Boxing Day set of fixtures on Monday, December twenty sixth.
The season can even finish a weekend later than common, with the ultimate set of fixtures pencilled in for Sunday, Might twenty eighth.